Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaack...

Wow! Over four months of blogosphere inactivity here at the Home of the Toddfather. Where does the time go?

I hope everyone is doing well, as not only have I not posted in a very long time but have had very limited contact with my fellow bloggers. For that, I apologize. For not only to I consider you my fellow bloggers but as my friends as well. And one does not abandon one's friends.

Anyway, I'm going to try to work myself back into the swing of things in a different way than normal.

For those of you that don't know, I have other interests outside of card collecting. The biggest of those would be music, specifically 80's hair metal and country music among others. (Yeah, I know. Weird combo. At least it's not reggae and disco.) So my plan is to feature a band every week and use some of that bands song titles/lyrics as my post title and feature the video (if any is available) at the end of the post.

Posts will still be centered around cards for trade, box breaks, hits, PC additions, or whatever else comes to mind...only influenced by music.

In the inaugural week of "Music Induced Posting", the featured band is............AC/DC.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love 80s Hair Metal and AC/DC. Looking forward to the feature!

    ReplyDelete