Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cum on Chek My Liztz

Alright, friends. I've started only two transaction since returning to my full-time blogging status, and I'm ready to send out the packages.

My trade lists are not totally complete as I'm coming across more to add as I'm "re-inventorying" my cards. Please feel free to check out my lists to see if I have anything you need. Be advised, though, my game used and autos need to be updated. You can always ask to see if the card you like is still available.

If you find anything appealing, please let me know and direct me to your trade page either in the comments here or my email. My want list is also not completely up-to-date. Be patient with me, and when I'm done with inventory, the lists will be made available to see.

I will slowly be making my rounds to different blogs to see if I can help with anything you need as well.

If you made it this far, let me introduce you to my favorite 80's Hair Band of all time...


1 comment:

  1. That was my first tape ever. I still have it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete