Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Obligatory DUI Post

Well, friends. We all make mistakes, right? I just hurts a little more when those you've looked up to for several years is the one making the pretty big mistake.


If you haven't heard by now, the Namesake was arrested at 2:30 this morning for drunken driving and careless driving. Don't believe me? Read the ESPN.com article.


Needless to say, we here (namely me) don't condone the actions of Todd nor agree with his lack of judgement. Obviously, I have no affiliation with the Rockies or Todd, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt a little inside after reading the article.


Helton has left such a big imprint on the Denver area during his time there; thus, this does not change my opinion of him and the fact that he is my favorite player of All-Time.


Sure wish this hadn't happened, though.

1 comment:

  1. Best mugshot of the off season. I mean that with respect.

    ReplyDelete