Saturday, February 9, 2013

2013 Topps Help...Please?

Ok, guys. I'm looking for help with my 2013 Topps set. I've been buying just a few packs and hanger boxes since the debut of this year's flagship. Unfortunately, Christmas bills have kept me from buying more. Like a lot, if not all, of you, I have a budget for cardboard spending, and most of that budget is allocated to PCs and finishing older sets.


 My readers and fellow bloggers have been very helpful in the completion of plenty of my unfinished sets already, so I'm asking for your help. Any extras, unneeded or unwanted base and insert cards are welcome at the Home of the Toddfather. Parallels of my PCs in any color are also on the taken. The Helton Silver Slugger patch would be AMAZING!!!

Obviously, you'd be looking for something in return. No problem! While I don't have many extras from 2013, I'm sure I can drudge up something of your liking. If you have some you are willing to trade me, sent an email my way, and let's get the party started.

Hopefully, next month I can reallocate some money in the 2013 department.

Thanks, friends.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for a trade - feel free to drop me a line on my blog - my wantlist is there. I think I need the Thomas League Leaders card from 95 and Ripken 96 Mystery Finest, if those are still available. I'd possibly have some stuff from your other lists on there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete