Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Your Blogger Does Paint

Good evening, friends.

You know, I talk often about collecting (this is a card blog) with a tiny shot of wrestling references. One of the things I've not talked about is another of my growing hobbies, painting.

It all started one day as I was walking around Hobby Lobby with Ashley. Painting canvases were 40% off, and I saw one that was measuring approximately 3.5 in. by 2.5 in. I bought a couple and thought I could figure out something to do with them. 

Then it hit me. Logos!!!


         

I could draw the logos and paint them in the teams colors to create my own team collage like you find at Hobby Lobby. 

         

So far so good on the teams I've attempted minus the Astros (too advance for now).

         

Six teams down and only 24 to go! Who knew you could enjoy painting with something other than your fingers?


1 comment: