Friday, July 25, 2014

Talk Variation to Me

Good evening, all.

Remember a few days back when I was talking about reorganizing my cards into my Google Drive. Well, I've been working at it pretty hardcore for the last week. Last night, I came across my 2010 Topps Updates and 2013 Topps Opening Days.

Now, have you ever forgotten you had something only to "re-find" it later on? Haha...yeah. I did that, too. Take a look.



Can I get some Short Print love?

When I started collecting 2010 Update, I was just diving back into the hobby headfirst. I had not a clue what Short Prints and Variations were. All I knew were errors.

Fortunately, my collecting skills have evolved enough to know when I pulled the Opening Day Press Conference SP for Mr. Reyes.

I know you're asking, "Tim, why are you showing these to us now?" Well, friends. It's because I don't want them. Short Print Variations are not my thing (i.e. too expensive). If you want them, please let me know. I'm not going to hold them hostage any longer. 

PLEASE...Take them. (Note: If no one claims them in the next 48 hours, they will be up for auction on Sportlots.)




No comments:

Post a Comment