Thursday, July 17, 2014

Ginter Bomb

I swore to myself that I wouldn't try to collect anymore Allen & Ginter sets after all the money and time I threw in to complete the 2011 edition with the Hometown Heroes inserts.


Well, guess what...I lied.


The blaster boxes at Wally World were calling my name as I walked to find a short checkout lane before the start of the All Star Game. Let me just say this about the 2014's: I LOVE the design. So much different, yet staying classy with the new look.

A&G Back Minis

If I can keep the price reasonable, I may try again since I'm not getting on the Archives bandwagon this year along with the Fields of Yore inserts (AWESOME, by the way).


So here are the parallels and inserts I pulled yesterday. As per normal, my blogger friends get first dibs. I'd be looking for base, inserts and parallels of these players, or the Fields of Yore inserts except Tiger Stadium #FOY-07.


See something you like, yet?

Regular Back Minis
What about now?



2 comments:

  1. I'm going to collect the Air Supremacy set, but I haven't even seen a single blaster in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in the Ginter inserts!

    ReplyDelete