Tuesday, September 30, 2014

More Than Cards

It's now time to take a sigh of relief. This is the last of my vacation haul posts.

What better way to end than with out favorite players? That's right. I said "our". You know what that means...Ashley gets included in a post!

You didn't think I'd leave her out, did you?

I thought it would be difficult to find Mr. James Laurinaitis in Myrtle Beach, SC, but I pulled off the near impossible thanks to searching and asking around.

Luckily, one of the gentlemen had a dime box of Rams that included some gems that Ashley was proud of.


Oh, not just one scan...


And not just common cards...


I thought the pink towel and gloves was a nice touch. Ashley loves when they add the Breast Cancer Awareness theme to a card of her player so score one for the home team.

Let me preface these next few scans with a confession. I'm 98% sure Ashley's player stash was much better than mine this go-around.

That doesn't mean I won't show them off anyway. Ha!


I could have sworn I had the World Series Heroes card. I do now!


Until I purchased the Total Domination, I had no clue they existed. It's not like Total didn't have enough cards. "Hey! Let's add some parallels!" Great idea genius. (Rant over)


My biggest score may have been the Finest Refractor. Great condition with the protective plastic still in place.


Admittedly, I probably shouldn't have bought this GU. It wasn't in the best of shape, but I couldn't find it cheaper elsewhere. Why not throw it on the pile?

One last thing...BROTHER!!!


I finally picked up the 2006 A&G Mini of the Hulkster! I was stoked to find it in one of the random boxes...and it cost less than a dollar! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you have it. My trip in the blogosphere books. Aren't you so glad? Me too. Now, I can show off some cards I've gotten in trades since I got back. Hooray!




No comments:

Post a Comment