Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

Like most bloggers, I have a certain list of cards that I would LOVE to add to my collection. So far my list has taken a couple big hit thanks to some birthday presents. This time I punch a huge hole in it!!! Check this out.


I have been trying for at least five years to cash in on one of these babies...and finally I GOT IT!!! This 1999 Stadium Club Auto is now the best autograph in my collection. Nice crisp signatures. Nice clean corners. Nice card in every aspect. I'm starting to feel all emotional inside...ok maybe not, but it is amazing. Definitely not the cheapest card I've ever bought, but the $16 was well worth it.

For the record, if anyone has or has an idea where I can find any of the remaining cards on my list, you will be handsomely rewarded.

3 comments: