Sunday, November 4, 2012

An Update and an eBay Mail Call

It's been a few days, friends, but I'm back. My reason for a hiatus can be summed into one word...MOVING. I just moved to a new address for those of you that have already traded with me. If we were to strike up another deal I'll make sure to remind you within the first couple emails. Speaking of trades, I am ready to wheel and deal. If you have something you'd like to offer up, I'd be glad to spark up a trade. I have gotten all my recent trade packages sent out as well as the packages from the First Ever Toddfather Group Break.

As for the Second Ever Toddfather Break, I believe I've narrowed down the boxes for the next break. I will be posting these very soon. For the record, this break will potentially cost half the price of the last break because there will only be one box from 2012 included. It will be another "three-boxer," so make sure to stay tuned.

Without fewer ado, let me show you guys what I found and purchased from the wonderful world of eBay. Just a few to show today. The big one for this session of the "Mail Call" is this 2008 UD A Piece of History Box Score Memories Game-Used Jersey of the Toddfather, himself.


I have been trying to get my hands on one of these for a very long time, but, as many cards on eBay do, the bidding just got too high. This time I came out the victor snagging it for just $4.49 including shipping. Probably a little on the high side for me, but I finally got it. The other big get of me was yet another Mr. Helton. This time of the Super Sweet variety.


How about a 2006 Sweet Spot Super Sweet Swatch! And alliteration!!! (We know that someone paid attention in English class) Numbered 108 of 232 for only $1.29. Awesome deal! No photos available for my newest addition to the 2012 Topps Chrome Purple set. Motte, Howard, Sabathia, Nova and Chacin for a combined $6.49. Definitely some great new cards to be excited about. If you made it all the way through this post, remember to stay tuned to see what boxes will be in the Second Toddfather Break and see the low price to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment