Monday, March 25, 2013

The Generosity of the the Good Doctor

As some of you may know, a couple weeks back Matt over at Doc Holoday announced his Spring Cleaning event. Like a team? He'll ship you what he has.


I was fortunate enough to get to Matt before he found a suitor for his Rockies stash.


So when I "signed up," I was expecting a few in a PWE or a small bubble mailer...


That was not the case, though.


You see. Doc packed a USPS Small Flat Rate Box with four team bag bricks. 


Each brick with its own treasure trove of Rocks for me to indulge myself in.


And what did he ask for in return? Nothing! 


I'm not sure if Doc has any more team vacancies, but it wouldn't hurt to drop him a line and find out.

Anyway, thank you, Matt for the generosity and the very pleasant surprise in my mailbox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment