Friday, March 15, 2013

Another Run In with Rhubarb Runner

Not long after I posted the picture of the team trade bait I had available, I received an email from the notorious Twinkies fan, Rhubarb Runner, from over at e rayhahn, rayhahn. He was interest in striking up a deal, which is great because R.R. really hooked me up last time.

This time, however, someone else got the hook up. I'm sure you can guess who that was given the clues from above.


It's not often that Ms. Ashley gets any cards at all. This time, though, all but two of the cards went to her nice start up PC of one Joe Mauer. The UD All-Star Classics is probably my favorite from the bunch, but the Sweetspot was the one that caught her eye.


When Rhubarb Runner and I started the trade, I told him the shinier, the better for Ashley and her collection. And these two plus the Toppstown and Platinum from above show that R.R. is a great listener.

So on behalf of Ashley, thank you Rhubarb Runner for the great trade. I now have one happy camper...that's drooling on the cards as we speak. Hahaha!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Ashley liked them. And keep the cards in the plastic sleeves if she's a drooler ;)

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete