Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It Can't Wait Til Next Year

So as I was saying, I got two huge packages Saturday after returning from a foray into town, which I will document tomorrow. The second of the packages came from Tom over at Waiting Til Next Year. Tom sent me a huge stack of the 2012 Triple Play I needed. Did I mention it was a huge stack? So huge, in fact, that I only picked out the non-puzzle cards to scan.


Not only did Tom send the Triple Play. He has now put my just two cards away on another set I've been trying to finish for years. It's easy to find the factory complete sets of these 1986 Fleer Baseball's Best Sluggers/Pitchers. It's nice to get a set down to the nitty gritty.


My first trade with Tom...Well, I'd consider it a success. Thanks for the great trade, Tom. If you haven't talked with Tom, just click on over there. You won't regret it. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment