Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finally the Rock Has Come Back...

Now that I have your attention, I am not talking about the newly-crowned WWE Champion, The People's Champion, The Most Electrifying Man in Entertainment, The Rock. Sorry to burst your bubble.


Instead, I'm talking about the Rock pictured below. The Stolen Base Machine, Rock Raines.


You're think one of two things at this point. 1) This is going to be one of those Raines for Hall of Fame spills, or 2) Did Rock ever play for the Rockies? The answer is no...to both. Raines is gracing this blog as my first Listia win. I've read a bunch of things everyone has written about Listia, so I thought I'd jump in. Rock was joined by a few of his acquaintances from the 1995 Topps Embossed set. Take a look.



 Honestly, they are not in the best shape, but that's ok. This set is sweet nonetheless. And it was free shipping! I love free! Just saying. Not bad for a first win.

Oh, and that People's Champion card is totally mine. If you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLL...what the Tim...is cookin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment