Saturday, January 5, 2013

2010 Topps Legendary Lineage

This is the first in a long series of posts in which I will be trying to purge my collection of cards I don't need/want or sets/inserts/parallels I will not be completing. If you are interested in any of the cards, just hit me up with an email or comment on this post. We can get a trade started, and, boom, the card is yours.


As the title says, we are going to start with the 2010 Topps insert Legendary Lineage, something Topps has done in some form since the East Meets West inserts from 2002, which will ironically appear in one of these posts in due time.

Here's what I've got:
LL3 Babe Ruth/Alex Rodriguez
LL5 Ty Cobb/Curtis Granderson
LL17 Cal Ripken/Derek Jeter
LL19 Whitey Ford/CC Sabathia
LL22 Frank Robinson/Vladimir Guerrero

Three Yankees, one future Yankee and Vladdy Daddy. Only five cards but not too bad quality.

1 comment:

  1. I can use the Vladdy card. Start a stack for me if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete