Monday, January 28, 2013

An Update on Update

Only about two weeks ago, I posted my 2012 Update wants. To be honest, I just forgot. I forgot to put them up to get the help from you guys and myself. Apparently, I thought I'd already completed the set.

Well, it goes to show that if I would have put it up sooner I would probably already have it complete. My friend, Mark over at This Way to the Clubhouse, knocked out a significant amount with just one email. Here are just a few of the great cards send my way by Mr. K. (Hey, I just rhymed...and not I'll write a Kenny Chesney song.)


Some rookies. Some All-Stars. And the only player in MLB that reminds me of Michael Jackson without looking like him. (See Yankees Deion Sanders.) That man would be...Fernando Abad. "I'm Bad. I'm Bad. Come on." HE HE!!!

Ahhh. I feel better now.

Anyway...as always, Mark came through in the clutch. Great cards to help my slowly dwindling needs. Don't worry, though. Mark will be receiving a lovely array of PC and Met material in return. Just haven't made it to the mailbox yet.

Thanks, Mark.

1 comment:

  1. No problem!

    It's always good to kick out a little Jacko to begin the week...

    ReplyDelete