Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1995 Collector's Choice SE Silver Sigs

It's time to party like it's 1995 with this cool design. I liked the blue borders of the SE but just couldn't really get into it. Throw the silver on the borders, and you've got a great idea for a mid-90s card design. Upper Deck had some pretty good photographs grabbing the photos for this set. Some great action shots. One of my favorites is the Ryan Klesko from the set. The shot at Wrigley makes you image one of the 17 bombs a young Klesko hit in 1994. 


I have to decided to keep the Klesko, but the others are open for trade. I know someone in the blogosphere 
collects these masterpieces. So come and get them.


Here's what I've got:
19 Jason Isringhausen RC
117 Manny Ramirez
145 Bobby Bonilla
168 Fernando Valenzuela
187 Dean Palmer
199 Deion Sanders
254 Jeff Bagwell

No comments:

Post a Comment