Saturday, September 8, 2012

Luck in Hotlanta

Well, even though my Rockies were shutout in consecutive games during my stay in Atlanta, I did get to escape reality for awhile and visit a very nice card shop in Kennesaw, a shocking five minutes from my hotel. The place was Champion Sportscards, and here's what I found.


Found a few cards for my player collections. Being just outside of Atlanta, pickings were slim for Freeman and Uggla, but I was able to add to my Helton hoard. I've been looking for one of those Pacific Ornament cards from 2001 for years. Finally found one for a great price.


Check out those 2012 Bowman cards. I actually went back the next day and purchased 75, yes 75, more for just $7.


Along with those 75, I also got my hands on this 2011 Playoff Contenders Dante Bichette, Jr. Love this card of the offspring of the original Blake Street Bomber.


I ended my run by adding to my 2011 Lineage insert and parallels. Great cards. If around the Atlanta area, check out Champion Sportscards. Great stuff and a great guy running the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment