Thursday, September 13, 2012

eBay Mail Call

You know it's a great day when you get home from work with five packages of goodies to open. The mecca of this being what I found in the biggest box.

                   

Help me in welcoming the newest addition to my Helton PC. A Topps Online Exclusive Mini Silver numbered to...Oh what does that say. Oh yeah, four out of FIVE!!! Super card and got it for a more than reasonable price.


My other packages you ask? Just nine more Chrome Purple. The highlight of those being the Cespedes rookie. Paid more than I should, but I knew I'd have to on a few of these when I took on the project.


Check out this bonus cards I got with the packages. Six 2010 Chrome, 2012 Chrome Jose Reyes, and 2012 Online Exclusive Mini Derek Lowe.


Finally, a gift for my awesome girlfriend. She puts up with my obsession and obviously picked up a little bit of the bug herself. She has started a mini player collection of Mr. Head and Shoulders, so of course I had to oblige. In case you were wondering, I already have the Mauer for my set, but don't tell her that.

No comments:

Post a Comment