Monday, October 15, 2012

The Break, Day 10 Packs 55-60

I know that I've commenting on the playoffs during the break, but I will not be commenting on the NLCS in any of my posts from henceforth. I am not a Cardinal or Giants fan, nor will I ever claim to be. Therefore, I cannot bring myself to cheer for either. So...GO UMPIRES!!!


Now, let's get started.

Pack 55
Matt Cain - Giants
Jordan Pacheco RC - Rockies
Liam Hendricks RC - Twins
Kyle Seager - Mariners












Pack 56
Mike Moustakas - Royals
Ryan Braun - Brewers
Wei-Yin Chen RC Refractor - Orioles
Lance Berkman - Cardinals








Pack 57
Josh Beckett - Red Sox
Johnny Cueto - Reds
Alex Avila - Tigers
Prince Fielder - Tigers












Pack 58
Lucas Duda - Mets
Kyle Blanks - Padres
Tom Milone RC Red Refractor Auto 10/25 - A's
Adrian Gonzalez - Red Sox












Pack 59
Josh Johnson - Marlins
Mark Buehrle Blue Refractor 40/199 - Marlins
Brett Lawrie RC - Blue Jays
Kevin Youkilis - Red Sox












Pack 60
Craig Kimbrel Red Refractor 19/25 - Braves
Alex Rodriguez - Yankees
Matt Moore RC - Rays
Carlos Ruiz - Phillies












Wow! What a great end to the Chrome box! Great stuff. As an update, only one claimed team went through the chrome box without a "hit." That was the Astros. No worries, Anthony. You will be taken care of my friend. Also, I will start taking suggestions for the next group break. You can leave me a comment or light up the inbox. I'll go ahead and tell you. It will not include anything like Triple Threads or Playoff Prime Cuts. Something all of us can afford is the basic guideline.

No comments:

Post a Comment