Monday, October 29, 2012

Belated eBay Mail Call

Since I had no other posts during the First Ever Toddfather Group Break, I haven't gotten to show you guys my newest additions via eBay. Easily my most favorite would be this beauty.


This is the Online Exclusive Mini Silver numbered...1/5!!! Awesome right. I was super excited to win this card. Next...


I picked up my first 2011 Allen & Ginter Relic since the beginning of the year adding Rickie Weeks. I'm still trying to get my hands on one of each baseball player in the relic set. I'm inching closer and closer. Speaking getting closer to completing sets...



I won a lot of 32 2012 Chrome Purple Refractors. I also added singles of A-Rod and Cameron Maybin. Thanks to help from eBay and my fellow bloggers, my goal of completing the purple set is looking very attainable. The hardest card left is the dreaded Bryce Harper. So if you can help, check out my Want List. I'm always willing to trade.

Oh and while I've got a moment. I would like to thank all of you who recently complete trades with me. I did not post the trades not because I didn't enjoy or appreciate them. Rather I didn't post because I either forgot, got too excited and put the cards up, or forgot. All trades are appreciated, no matter how big or small.


No comments:

Post a Comment