Friday, August 24, 2012

A Whole Article I Actually Read

While at work on a boring Friday, I was perusing around espn.com looking for something that caught my eye. I came across an article on Dock Ellis. Being a child of the '80s, I was not aware of the story of Ellis and his LSD No-no. And as the title states, I did read it all. Yay for me. If you get time, this is an awesome read. There is apparently a book out there telling the whole story of Ellis. Sounds interesting. The former Pirate great is now on my watch list and my make an appearance in my player collections some time soon.

Speaking of player collections, I have added to my list of two. The newbie is Braves' first baseman Freddie Freeman. <Applause> Thank you, thank you. Although the collection is small for now, living in East Tennessee should cure that. Check out the highlights of Doulbe F thus far.


No comments:

Post a Comment