Monday, May 27, 2013

I Could Have Swore I Had These

So I know that I'm not the only one this has happened to. A few weeks ago, I received a message from a trader named Jerry on one of the forums I've joined. He sent me a list of Helton cards he didn't see on my have list/spreadsheet and asked if I was interested. I looked through the list and thought, "I have most of these, don't I?"

Being the skeptic I was, I checked the list myself and sure enough. I didn't have them. It wouldn't be such a big deal if they were say some the weird Pacific sets from 1998-2001 or inserts I'd seen and not pull the trigger on.

Most are base cards! Take a look.


Two Topps Totals, a couple Donruss and an Ultra. What's wrong with me? How could I let these fall through the cracks?

Well, I do have a ton of Todds, and some of them start to look the same after awhile so it's actually pretty easy to do. Can I get an Amen?

Those aren't the only Helton additions via trade lately.


I picked up the UD Reserve from Jerry as well. The only difference is I knew I didn't have it. The Prizm came from North of the border from a guy named Tim. (Note: That's a really nice name to have.)


These three came as a package deal from Dale for a some 2012 A&G Relics. Yeah, buddy. Love those Bazooka cards and the Studio is #'ed 294/300. Sweet!!!

That's the latest from East Tennessee. Hope all is well wherever you are and that you have a great Memorial Day! God bless our troops, current or past, for keeping us free!!!

And don't forget I'm still here to do some dealing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Wallach cards. I rummage through your want list and see what I can come up with.

    http://timwallach.blogspot.com/2013/06/cards-in-mail.html

    ReplyDelete