Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Takin' Care of Business: eBay and Trade Loot

Good evening, my friends.

I will be taking a break from my Top 5 '90s base sets tonight to show off some of the awesome stuff I've scored off "da Bay" and through trades.

I know. I know. You're disappointed that I've put a hold on the Countdown. Just try to control yourself. It will be back tomorrow with #3.

First up is a card that I've waited quite awhile to get my hands on...Well, at least, since the 2013 Flagship debuted.


I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS AWESOME CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first, I thought this "relic" card was a patch, i.e. Allen & Ginter. I was more excited to discover is was a miniature Silver Slugger Award in the card!!! SWEET!!!

Maybe my new favorite card!


If you're not keeping count, I'm just two cards away from having the whole 2013 Todd Helton Collection. Actually, it kinda makes me sad. Only six Heltons in all the 2013 sets so far.

FYI, I'm missing the team set card and the Heritage Esteemed Heritage Booklet Knob, which I'll probably never even see in my lifetime.


Check out the CarGo trio of Triple Play! I'm digging the background.


Even picked up the Freeman sticker from the same seller. Where's my easy button?


This Heritage duo came from a trade on CCW. I joined about a month ago and have completed five trades and two pending. A Traders Paradise. Reminds me of a song...


Finally, I received a package from Zenus over at The Prowling Cat. Some nice former Rox, as well as a few set needs and this...


I can honestly say this the first Team Schedule in my Helton Collection. Thanks, Zenus. Your package is coming shortly, sir.

Not too shabby for a Countdown break, right?

1 comment:

  1. Is the Mauer card for trade? Still lots of Helton's on my trade bait page:
    http://mmmrhubarb.wordpress.com/baseball-cards/trade-bait/#rockies

    ReplyDelete