Sunday, December 2, 2012

After-Thanksgiving Leftovers

As many of you know, Dave & Adam's Card World was holding a Black Friday sale in which they posted new items every 15 minutes during Black Friday weekend. As a result, I picked up a hobby box of 2012 Triple Play for just $12.95.


No huge cardboard finds to speak of. Just a lot of cards to put a dent in the set. I have developed a surplus of extras. So if you're like me, think these cards are pretty neat, and are/would like to collect cards from this set. I'd be glad to help. Just hit me up with an email with cards you're missing or want to find. You can also send me a link to you blog that lists the numbers or players you need. Just to get it out of the way, I do not have any of the "patch" cards to trade.

You send me a list. I'll send you one back of what I have. You send me a list of what you have to trade and BOOM goes the dynamite. We have a trade.

Also, don't forget about my Christmas Group Break. Some really nice cards for very cheap.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tim, check out my want list on my blog. I will see if I can help you out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to have dupes of #122 and #126 of the Pujols Puzzle?

    ReplyDelete