Friday, August 8, 2014

Rockies Gone Wild

Good evening ladies and gents.

As you will recall (and if not scroll down a ways), I bought a blaster of Allen & Ginter a while back. In said blaster, I pulled a Mini Tim Lincecum hand-numbered /25.

My first thought after realizing what I had...email Adam at ARPSmith's Sportscard Obsession, who happens to be the biggest Giants fan I know.

After a few correspondences back and forth, I got this package in the mail.


Adam had a few extra 2014 Rockies Archives laying around and sent them my way. Overall, I'm on the fence for this installment. Just not much to get me to get into the set this year. That's not to say I won't still trade for/buy my players and other Rockies, though.


Along with the Rockies of the present, Adam dropped these in for me as well. I've heard some really good things about Kyle Parker. Here's to hoping we see him with September call ups. Rockies don't have much to lose. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with Tapia. Looks like I've got some research to do.


Finally, let's not forget this awesome Deckle Edge Tulo. I love the black and white photo. Great action shot, too.

Great mail day from out Californy way! Don't worry, Adam. I'll have yours out very, very soon.

By the way, if you don't know Adam, get over to his site ASAP. Great stuff and great guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment