Friday, December 13, 2013

Check Out My Success, Part I: Bowman Bonanza

Not another COMC Black Friday post?!?!


Yes, my friends. COMC has brought me out of my shell. Free shipping on my order, which is always above any kind of minimums? I will take that all day long. Especially once you see what has gotten me all giddy.

It's actually the first time I've order from COMC since last Black Friday. Shame on me!

Anyway...Check out my cards! (Ha! I made a funny. What? Overdone? My bad.)


"I'll have a Blue Christmas..." with these awesome Bowman Blues. Cheesy? Yes. Awesome. Heck yes!

I literally knocked out all of my Bowman Blue PC needs but two. I had none before my order. Even more awesome? Of course!

I would like to say that I was disheartened to know that the Rockies had traded away ol' Dexter Fowler for a couple Astro chumps. I wish Dexter the best and will have a proper sending away for him and Drew Pomeranz next week.

Back to your regularly scheduled post...


I'm not sure about the Bowman International/Hometown parallels, and honestly, I don't think I've met anyone that was ecstatic to pull one. I'd love to know where everyone stands on these.



Bowman Platinum is my second favorite set of the year, and the cracked ice Gold, Ruby and Sapphire are amazing. 

Only missing Paul Goldschmidt from the Gold set if anyone has an extra laying around. 

Goldy in Gold. Figures.


These Silver Ice and Orange parallels are extremely hard to come by for a good price, which for me is less than a dollar. (Yes, I'm cheap.) Don't forget that sweet-looking Trumbo Die Cut from Platinum.

We're off to a good start to my COMC Madness. Hope you decided to come back a see what else I was able to wrangle up.

Have a great night, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment