Thursday, July 4, 2013

Recent Pick Ups...Again

Ok, so not the most creative post title. So sue me.

Anyway, I like to give props to fellow bloggers when awesome packages are sent my way. It's my way of showing my respect and thanking them for their gifts.

Don't get me wrong. Pretty much every blogger I know does the same. So I guess this is my way of saying this is one of those posts.

Let's start with my buddy, Marcus, over at All the Way to the Backstop. In return for almost all his '91 Fleer needs and some Friars, Marcus send these.


Two 2012 Archives SPs



Some PC additions.


Some Rockies.


 And what would a package be without some Mauers for Ms. Ashley.

A PWE trade with Tom from Waitin' Til Next Year produced this beauty.


Possibly my favorite Helton base card ever. Can't wait to pick up the other colors.

P.S. Still looking for all of them, friends.

Not sure if you caught one of the latest posts on This Way to the Clubhouse, but Mark discussed some Heritage cards he acquired from a card show. Two of which where Joe Mauer. Well, guess where one of them ended...


Where else but Ashley's ever-growing collection. Mark even through in the 2013 base. Now to my haul.


PC stuff. Love the Trumbo mini.


Rockies. Man Giambi looks old


And more Rox.

Out of the blue the other day, I received a package of 1992 Score needs. Who sent them you ask? That would be one of my readers, Tony. Tony and I have dealt once before, and the results were off the charts.


And by the looks of it he knocked it out of the park again with about 40 of these puppies (give-or-take 10).

Thanks also goes to Dustin from Coot Veal and the Vealtones. Dustin sent me a HUGE package of Rockies and want list items while my computer was on the fritz. I couldn't just leave them lying around waiting to scan. They were beckoning to be put in there places.

So thanks Marcus, Tom, Marcus, Tony and Dustin. Great stuff, friends.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who Tony is, but I sent you that stack of '92 Scores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real, homie? That's my fault buddy. I'll blame it on the late night! So um...Thanks, again for those awesome '92 Score, Mark! I'm an idiot!

      Delete