Saturday, March 30, 2013

That Didn't Take Long

It seemed like just a week ago I was batting a big O-fer on the Namesakes 2013 collection. Ok, it was just a week ago, but you get the point. I had none of this year's Todd Helton cardboard.

That all changed this week, however.

Say hello to number two!!!


In prior research I had compiled for my PCs for this year, there was no mention of Helton getting a Venezuelan back in this year's Heritage.

I was shocked and pleased to find this floating around on eBay. 

Two down, three to go. Still missing the Silver Slugger Patch, Heritage Booklet Bat Knob thingy, and Topps Sticker.

I think I can. I think I can...

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickup! I think the Venezuelan backs are a parallel set, so every player gets the treatment. Not positive, though. I pulled one the day it came out of Jamey Carroll, and I would think if HE gets one, then so should everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcus. That's what I thought at first, but read some things that were contradictory to that. I'm just happy Todd was included on the Heritage set. The Venezuelan back is just a perk.

      Delete