Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One Word...UPDATE!!!

I know I'm about to bust a box for the First Ever Toddfather Group Break, but I just couldn't help myself. I didn't buy one pack or one double pack or one blaster box. Ok maybe I did. One of each. I was not disappointed. Great rookies, congruent inserts with the base set, and a nice patch from the blaster. Here's the highlights.


Trevor Brauer rookie, the unbeatable Kris Medlen, Buster Posey All-Star, and the blue Matt Harvey rookie. Nice and crisp. Great photography.


It was cool to get the Yu Darvish Rookie Debut and All-Star. Glad it's not the same picture, too. That'd be pretty disappointing.


I love the freeze-frame on Fernando Rodney's face. And I got it in the blue border as well. Also pretty cool.


This Hat Logo Patch Brooks Robinson card is definitely one of the best cards, if not the best, I've ever pulled from a Walmart Blaster box. Not to shabby, all in all. Definitely more excited for the group break now!

3 comments:

  1. My only beef in the set is that there isn't an update card of Omar Vizquel in a Jays uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really hard to believe that Vizquel did not have a 2012 Topps. No love for the Jays. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is total crap that Vizquel didn't end up with a card this year.

    ReplyDelete