Monday, January 27, 2014

An Update on the Update

The tally is done, folks. I now have the current results of my previously mentioned 2013 Player Collection Project.

Drum roll, please...


Well, there you have it. A hair under 61% complete. Six set under half-way complete. That's actually less than I thought. None reaching the 90th percentile, and only two greater than 80%.

39.02% doesn't sound like a lot, but in terms of Tim's money, it might as well be Robinson Cano's 2013 salary. I kid. Just Eliot Johnson's salary.

Like I said before, I could use any help at all. I know with the release of 2014 Topps flagship everyone with be switching their attention, but if you have any 2013 laying around I can use, it would be appreciated.

You can find my up-to-date want list here or at the bottom of my PC page.

Have a great night everyone! [Dang. I hope I didn't sound too desparate.]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim, it's not much, but I pulled the following for you.

    Topps Emerald 100
    Topps Walmart Blue 362
    Opening Day Base 207 and 3D Stars 7
    Ginter Base 201, 239, and 295 and ATY MTR

    If I can find anymore, I'll put them together and mail them out to you next week.

    ReplyDelete