Thursday, February 13, 2014

What Do the Rockies & Joe Mauer Have in Common?

Well, I'll tell you thanks to Marcus at All the Way to the Backstop. Late last week, I got a package in the mail from Marcus. Although very expected, my friend delivered an outstanding group of cards, and not all of them were mine to claim.

With help from the Backstop, I now have an almost complete Series I Rockies team set. But these men in purple are going to separate boxes or binders.


It's is hard for me to believe this may be the last time Todd Helton will ever be on a new product from Topps. I'm glad to see the "highlights" type card Topps through in to commemorate his retirement.

Which do you like better: Target Red or Walmart Blue? They may be from different years, but I'm digging the red over blue. Don't get me wrong. I won't turn them down...

The Cargo is going to the '13 PC Project binder to help slowly dwindle the number needed. I should have more coming down the pike, as they say, from a certain Rangers fan.

The answer to the post title will now be revealed. What do the Rockies and Joe Mauer have in common???


They both came in the package from Marcus...and I would just like to say that it made a certain someone very happy. Blue and shiny for Ashley. As for the 50 Years of Draft, THAT'S JOE MAUER? Huh. Who would have thunk it.

A huge thanks, Marcus, from Ashley and me. Hopefully, I can repay the favor soon. Have a great night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment