Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Feels Like the First Time

WAs you all I'm sure are aware of, I'm normally a day late and a dollar short when it comes to new products. I've never pre-order or bought the day they are released. 

The tradition is continued with Finest and Donruss Series 2. 

A trip to the LCS for boxes proved to not be the only thing I had in hand upon exiting the establishment...and I didn't figure it would be. 

Wanna see?


I loved last years Finest as I've publicly stated. This year's? Even better!!! I love the colorful, techie designs! Too bad a box is way too rich for my blood. 

I've also shown my support of the resurrection of Donruss. It just do happens there were some singles laying around. 


Love the inserts! All those Rockies are going to the PC. 

I couldn't leave the shop without a pack of Series 2, though, could I?


Ok, so the Marte DK I bought as a single (on the cheap FYI). The rest are pack fresh. But that's not all...


McCuthen Elite and Solarte Stat Line. Not thrilled with the latter, but that's the luck of the draw. 

Overall, I'm very ecstatic about both sets. So much so that I have a box of Donruss Series 2 on the way! 

Um...if anyone has any Finest they don't need/want, I know someone that does. This guy!

(Posting from my phone. Video will be up soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment